General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

its me, wahay!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 4 Jan 2005 13:22

im back and at work, boo! got the in tray from hell, too many meetings to attend and not enough hours in the day! its nice to be back!! hope you all had a fab christmas and a triffic new year, paul...

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 4 Jan 2005 13:34

OI OI!! how you doing sweetie?? xxx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 4 Jan 2005 13:36

thanks steph, at least you talk to me! lol! where is everyone?? have you bumped the meetup thread lately? xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Jan 2005 13:37

Hi Paul Was thinking of you over the holiday - how is your mum doing and was she able to enjoy Christmas? I hope so. Love Mandy :)

Josette

Josette Report 4 Jan 2005 13:39

Paul All back to normal now lol Happy New Year and hope you had a good one lol Luv Jo xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 4 Jan 2005 13:42

no not recently honey, will do though xxxx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 4 Jan 2005 13:43

thanks mandy, my sister cooked dinner so mum could relax, she enjoyed it coz we all went down there between xmas and new year. she loves a house full! thanks for asking. hi jo, hope you had a good one! xx

Josette

Josette Report 4 Jan 2005 13:48

Paul yes I did thanks, spent New Year in Scotland will Jill Price from GR and Sue H, had a great time thanks Jo xx

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 4 Jan 2005 13:49

Happy New Year, Paul, Gwynne

Rick

Rick Report 4 Jan 2005 13:52

Hiya Paul ! Welcome back and a very happy new year to you from me & Jan. Don't know if you've seen the threads but we're now official - check out the photos page ! Still hoping to be able to come to the next London meet, so maybe see you there. Rick.

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 4 Jan 2005 14:22

Yo geezer!! :O) Me would say I've missed ya but me not been here either!! Glad you and Ma had fun!! catch up soon!! xxx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Jan 2005 18:09

Evening Paul, take it easy there :) (sorry bit late here!)

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Jan 2005 18:56

Welcome back Paul:o)) Jude sarf wales

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 4 Jan 2005 20:58

Nice to 'see you' Paul, welcome back and a happy new year to you. Ann Glos

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 4 Jan 2005 21:29

Hi Paul, Happy New Year, love. Jean x.