General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Will someone please tell me to get out of here - I

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 4 Jan 2005 15:03

Gently tho - eh?

Jo

Jo Report 4 Jan 2005 15:04

GB- Get outta here!!!! lol

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 4 Jan 2005 15:05

Go and do it now----was that gentle enough??

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 4 Jan 2005 15:08

go on Gaynor, do it. (Feeling smug because I did ours this morning and the decs are now all packed away in the loft!!) Ann Glos

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 4 Jan 2005 15:10

Going .... Going.... Gone!!!................................................... but I'll back later for a peep ;-)

Tracey

Tracey Report 4 Jan 2005 15:13

Just told hubby to get the boxes out of the attic so we can get ours away!!

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 4 Jan 2005 15:14

hello gr gang this is davina here the next person to leave their computer is gaynor. your time is up please say ur goodbyes & leave the computer (go do ur tree)

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 4 Jan 2005 15:15

GAYNOR STAY AND CHAT,YOU HAVE ANOTHER DAY TO ENJOY THE LIGHTS. I WON'T TAKE MINE DOWN UNTIL I HAVE TO. cHRISTMAS IS TOO SHORT. DO IT TOMORROW-Hugs Rose

June

June Report 4 Jan 2005 15:48

GAYNOR!! THIS YOUR MOTHER SPEAKING, NOW GO AND GET THOSE DECS OFF THE TREE! AT ONCE DO YOU HEAR!

June

June Report 4 Jan 2005 15:51

She wont take a blind bit of notice, she never does, lol Thats a funny saying, wonder where it comes from? JUne xx

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 5 Jan 2005 15:26

Well my tree and deckies are down........ it does look bare :-( still it had to be done. Are you listening Mummy? ......... It's down!!!! IS YOURS? ;-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 15:37

I've been taking mine down today, and I think it's taken me 10 times as long as in previous years because I keep popping back up here to have a read of the boards lol! Not worth doing any more now, as I will have to go and meet the school bus in 15 minutes, so maybe I'll just stay here and browse! Mandy :))

June

June Report 5 Jan 2005 16:00

Mine is dpwn now, I've done it in between nipping on here too, my excuse is that my back is aching, I have to keep having a rest. June xdx

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 5 Jan 2005 16:32

My excuse is I have a horrible cold <sniff, cough> I'm just about to hoover up that stray peace of tinsel Strump has noticed (nothing gets passed some people ;-)) mind you the pine needles will still be appearing at Easter no doubt!