General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christmas Over

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 4 Jan 2005 15:59

Gone back to Ramblin'again-for Jane who likes to know what names we are masquerading under-Rose Fisher-Crewe

Nantwich

Nantwich Report 4 Jan 2005 16:57

Hi Rose Is Crewe as in the place or part of your name!!!! Sarah

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 4 Jan 2005 17:07

Both Sarah My family are the Crewes of Crewe Green.All of my grandfather's sons died in WWII and I was the only survivor.I have carried my Crewe name for my grandfather through both my marriages.I am always a Crewe no matter who I marry

Nantwich

Nantwich Report 4 Jan 2005 17:14

Hi Rose Ahh!! I see!! Well hello to Crewe from Crewe from Sarah in Nantwich near Crewe!!!

Nantwich

Nantwich Report 4 Jan 2005 17:21

Hi Rose Are they the almshouses on Beam Street?? Sarah

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 4 Jan 2005 18:55

Yes-We visited there a few years back.Nantwich is lovely isn't it.I could happily live there Rose

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Jan 2005 19:13

Hi Rose - love the Ramblin bit - cos when I see it all I can hear is Nat King Cole singing - cheers :-)

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 4 Jan 2005 19:47

Yes She,That is one reason why I chose it-very apt-Hugs Rose

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 4 Jan 2005 19:49

She I think the TWAT thread may have put people off.It is not what it seems.Ve have all avoided it,but read it it is so funny-Rose It just shows you how different things have different meanings in different parts of the world. I creased up