General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

yippy they go back tomorow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 4 Jan 2005 19:44

my kid are going back to school morow all i can say is yyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 4 Jan 2005 20:20

joanne surely they arent that bad hun,lmao 4 of my grandchildren go back tomorrow,but poor little shania went back today. my daughter was elated lol susie

Lily

Lily Report 4 Jan 2005 20:36

I remember that feeling well, all mums will relate to it. I, for one, am glad to get back to my normal routine, I haven't known what day it was for two weeks! Dilys

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Jan 2005 20:44

Am I the only one who will be sorry to see my baby go back to school tomorrow? Before anyone says how lucky I am only to have one, it wasn't planned that way! But I do appreciate that he has no siblings to argue with! I am very lucky to work in a school and have always had the holidays with him, so no problems with childcare, but we enjoy each other's company. Did I say my baby? Sorry, I meant my 6'2" 16-year-old son! Mandy :))

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 4 Jan 2005 20:46

I only have 1 (although a little shorter than Mandy's) and I have to wait until Friday before he goes back ):

R.B.

R.B. Report 4 Jan 2005 20:54

I only the one and she went back to today-oh boy did i miss her. Lizz

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Jan 2005 21:41

My wife is a lollipop lady and she can't wait to go back on the crossing and seeing all the kids I have worked out that she is MAD!!!

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 4 Jan 2005 21:50

aw barry, i worked as a dinner lady, not cooking , supervising the kids at lunchtime, i loved it, see them now in the job im in and they still say hi miss, im in a chemist , im sure the kids are so pleased to be back to see your wife

Nicola

Nicola Report 4 Jan 2005 22:20

Yippee! they have been driving me bonkers

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 6 Jan 2005 14:41

tell me about ive got 3 boy's & they can be a bit wild at tmes when they are all together all day