General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

TELL ME A JOKE TO CHEER ME UP

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clare

Clare Report 4 Jan 2005 23:52

i'm bored so tell me a joke to cheer me up

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 5 Jan 2005 00:01

Todays joke is..... I went back to work today after the xmas break and got there two hours early. The boss forgot to tell me the start time change. I sat and waited for two hours........Then the client said he was too busy today could I come back tomorrow!...DOH! Went back home. Cooked dinner and partner phoned to say he was staying at his brothers tonight ..DOH! DOH! Is it Friday yet? is it? is it? Gerri

Clare

Clare Report 5 Jan 2005 00:05

very good.keep it up,i'm almost laughing

Peter

Peter Report 5 Jan 2005 00:14

Two Nuns walking down a lane sudenly are attacked and raveaged, they finaly get away and the first Nun turns to the other and says "What are we going to tell the Mother Superior." The Second Nun say " We tell her the truth, That we were molested twice." "What do you meen Twice" Arsks the first. " Well we have got to come back this way."

Clare

Clare Report 5 Jan 2005 00:15

kept what up dave?