General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ouch ouch ouch!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 5 Jan 2005 09:20

I have sliced my little finger open on a can of tuna! i am looking for sympathy as i am a big wimp....... looks like a crime scene in my kitchen!

helenbell

helenbell Report 5 Jan 2005 09:22

oh Emma!!! are you ok, cuddles, kisses let me take a look yeah the tuna's fine Are you alright Emma, (((((((hugs))))))) Love Helenxx

Mags

Mags Report 5 Jan 2005 09:24

Pretend it's salmon - they'll never know! YUK Poor you! (hug) Magsxx

Emma

Emma Report 5 Jan 2005 09:25

Thankyou.... im not sure if i will be ok, its touch and go!

Gerry

Gerry Report 5 Jan 2005 09:26

have called ambulance

Emma

Emma Report 5 Jan 2005 09:27

Gerry, thankyou, i hope they get here in time!!!!!! Im a big wuss!!

helenbell

helenbell Report 5 Jan 2005 09:27

nee nah nee nah its on its way!!!!!! Helenxx

Rupert

Rupert Report 5 Jan 2005 10:21

Helen why have you got better sunds than we have? nur nur nur nur ? Rupert.

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 5 Jan 2005 10:26

i thought they were weeee wooooooo now??

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 5 Jan 2005 14:33

oh poor you. I refuse to make Tuna sandwiches for lunches as I know i'm not good on a morning and those cans can be dangerous!!! Jack x

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Jan 2005 14:40

Afternoon Emma, can certainly sympathise with you there, I did the same with a corned-beef tin years ago, and still have the scar on my thumb! :)

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 5 Jan 2005 22:29

used an old shape tin opener like a hook , at an old ladys house once to open soup for her , when i did care work, the tin opener slipped and went into the bit between thumb and finger , you hold round can to steady it, with some force i can tell you, ban tins and vacume pack everything we should start petition

Emma

Emma Report 5 Jan 2005 22:32

Julie, ouch that sounds very painful! you beat me there! LOL. I think we should start a petition, who would we send it to?

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 5 Jan 2005 22:36

heinz to start?

Emma

Emma Report 5 Jan 2005 22:38

Good thinking! I cut my finger on a tin of value tesco tuna, suppose thats what you get for being a cheap skate!!!!!!

Emma

Emma Report 5 Jan 2005 22:41

Thats very wise! clever cloggs! LOL