General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Oi Oi!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 5 Jan 2005 11:51

How is everyone?? Im all dirty and dusty...having a massive move round at work! I have moved desks so i probably wont be on here much during the day...sob sob!...but dont worry, ill still be around in the evening to terrorise everyone! xxxxxxxxx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 5 Jan 2005 11:57

hey you!! what do i do during lunch time then?? i'll have to find a new friend to play with! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 5 Jan 2005 12:08

Paul...dont you dare go elswhere! lol Hey Manda..yeh im good honey, how are you? xxx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 5 Jan 2005 12:10

sorry steph, you bin replaced!!! you'll have to go cry into your burberry hanky! lol!! xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 5 Jan 2005 12:12

Fine then Paul...kiss it!

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 5 Jan 2005 12:13

not after you cried and snotted into it! dirty mare! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 5 Jan 2005 12:14

Shut it you!! you'll be back! Lol Manda...yeh it was fab! lol....had a GREAT time! how was yours??xxxx