General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

It`s dark, windy and raining......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

R.B.

R.B. Report 5 Jan 2005 16:22

whats it like where you are? Lizz

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 5 Jan 2005 16:24

Just dark and windy in Wakefield. The rain will probably start when I leave work lol Jack x

Fairy

Fairy Report 5 Jan 2005 16:24

It's dark, breezy and wet.

Wendy

Wendy Report 5 Jan 2005 16:25

Hi DarK and dismal, wet and windy in Cleckheaton West Yorkshire

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 5 Jan 2005 17:46

yes same as wendy.dark windy and raining. I have to go back to work for a couple of hours. Sue

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 5 Jan 2005 18:34

Just poked my head out of loft skylight window to check!... It's breezy and dry and not too cold here in south east Kent after an attempt at drizzle earlier. There was a REALLY heavy frost here this morning though, when we got up.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 18:49

Here in Herts it has been a cold but still day with a little sunshine. Now the wind is whipping through the trees and lashing rain against the window. Bbrr! nell Bolton sounds like an ideal holiday resort - are there lots of hotels near the beach?:-)

Ronnie

Ronnie Report 5 Jan 2005 18:58

its just dark here in kent

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 5 Jan 2005 18:59

Where are you Ronald? Got a powercut?

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 5 Jan 2005 19:09

I'm sitting at my dining room window and looking out into the conservatory,the rain is sheeting down the roof.It is a wet and miserable night-Rose S. Dorset

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Jan 2005 20:18

Hope you watered the garden then David! :))