General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

unwanted bikini tops..........would they sell on E

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bev

Bev Report 5 Jan 2005 17:49

i only need one half of a bikini for my Cyprus holiday, anyone interested in buying the other half????? Bev

Mags

Mags Report 5 Jan 2005 17:55

Oh yes! - and if I went bottomless - you wouldn't see the sun! LOL Magsxx

Bev

Bev Report 5 Jan 2005 17:57

lol mags trying to be economical here i mean you just cannot buy bikini bottoms!!!!! Bev

Mags

Mags Report 5 Jan 2005 18:05

Have you tried BHS ? - they do a mix and match range - so you should be able to. Magsxx (LOL - I wrote NHS first off!)

Ann

Ann Report 5 Jan 2005 18:06

Some of the mail order catalogues do mix n match aswell.

Helen

Helen Report 5 Jan 2005 18:06

have you tried knickerbox? I think they used to do them or some places sell them (the tops and bottoms) seperately for those of us who are two different sizes, I'll try and remember where I've seen them

Bev

Bev Report 5 Jan 2005 18:06

thanks mags NHS would have been funny as i work for them lol

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 5 Jan 2005 18:07

I think you might ask Brenda? in Cyprus, but I think you will need a top on some beaches. I'm sure I've seen bikini's sold in 2 parts though. Especially good for those of us bigger at bottom than top, (or top than bottom) You could try somewhere like Debenhams or other High Street shops like Boots.

Bev

Bev Report 5 Jan 2005 18:08

wow i am learning something tonight, never thought you could buy them separate. can't wait to start shopping for the holiday wardrobe (no matter how flimsy lol)

Bec

Bec Report 5 Jan 2005 18:10

Ive always bought my separately Try debenhams. They do several different styles of tops and bottoms and you mix and match! becx