General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

George Bush Joke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 5 Jan 2005 18:15

See Below

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 5 Jan 2005 18:15

An aircraft is about to crash. There are five passengers on board, but unfortunately only 4 parachutes. The first passenger says "I'm Shaquille O'Neill, the best NBA basketball player. The Miami team needs me, it would be unfair to them if I died". So he takes the first parachute and jumps. The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, says "I am the wife of the former President of the United States. I am also the most dedicated woman in the world, a Senator in New York and America's potential future President. She takes one of the parachutes and jumps. The third passenger, George W. Bush, says " I am the President of the United States of America. I have a huge responsibility in world politics. And apart from that, I am the most intelligent President in the history of the country and I have a responsibility to my people not to die". So he takes a parachute and jumps. The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a ten year old schoolboy "I am already old. I have already lived my life, as a good person and a priest I will give you the last parachute". The boy replies "No problem, there is also a parachute for you. America's most intelligent President has taken my schoolbag..." Bob

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 18:18

the title was enough I agree George W Bush Is A joke

Rupert

Rupert Report 5 Jan 2005 18:19

I like that alot. Rupert

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 18:30

hilarious! I've sent it to my american friend. nell

Bec

Bec Report 5 Jan 2005 18:37

pmsl

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 5 Jan 2005 20:22

Hi Robert, at Christmas my hubby (another Bob) was given a "Dubya" calendar, and it's hilarious. As you can imagine, it has photo's of him with some of his "intelligent quotes". I like your joke! Glenys.

Pat

Pat Report 5 Jan 2005 20:30

Like It, Very Good Robert LOL Pat x

Lily

Lily Report 5 Jan 2005 20:53

Thanks Bob! I needed a smile among all this misery around the World.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 21:20

Brilliant Bob, pmsl here! Bought my dad a book from M&S called 'Foolish Words' for Christmas - and most of them are by George Dubya!! Mandy :)