General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Big thank you to you all for your positive thought

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

valinkent

valinkent Report 5 Jan 2005 21:23

I am very pleased to say that Fred is showing signs of inprovement at last. We have gone though a tough couple of days after the kidney transplant ,today was the first day he recognised Sandra so she is so relieved,he is still confussed as to what has been happening and cannot remember anything.But it looks as if today is the turning point. Thank you all again Val x

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 5 Jan 2005 21:25

Fingers crossed Val, hope this is the start of your brother-in-law being on the mend. best wishes Christine

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 5 Jan 2005 21:28

val thats terrific news hun im so pleased that hes on the road to recovery love and hugs susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 21:48

Val - that is wonderful news - so pleased he is on the road to recovery - best wishes to them all

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 5 Jan 2005 21:51

hope hes better soon, didnt know any of this sending my thoughts to him and his wife

June

June Report 5 Jan 2005 21:59

Val. Great news! June xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 22:02

Great news Val, still thinking of all the family, love Mandy xx

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 5 Jan 2005 22:06

Things can only get better from here on I am so happy for you all and a big hug for Fred what a brave man. Love Debs.

Sue (Sylvia Z )

Sue (Sylvia Z ) Report 5 Jan 2005 22:25

Hello Val, that's terrific news! I hope Fred continues to get better and it will make a difference to his life. Love Sue