General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my baby boys 14 tomorrow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 5 Jan 2005 21:49

as i say its his birthday 6th of jan , remember walking to naafi shop with him for his sweets when he was a toddler, now i have hair gel over my bathroom shelf literally , girls knocking door for him, he says if i put banners up on door he wont be happy!!!!!!! UPDATE********** little devil found the banners and balloons and hid them, teenagers rooms are best stayed out of , like bumuda triangle, will be making cake this weekend Thanks to all for their best wishes, i will be showing him later,

June

June Report 5 Jan 2005 21:52

Happy Birthday Julie Anne's 14 year old son. Hope its a good one. June

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 5 Jan 2005 22:00

happy birthday lou x

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 22:01

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day, love Mandy :) PS: I too have a baby boy, he's 2 years older than you :)

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 5 Jan 2005 22:07

Happy Birthday have a great day :))))))))))))) Debs.

Sidami

Sidami Report 5 Jan 2005 22:18

Happy birthday. Sue..................

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 22:20

Dear Julie. you will get My sympathies when its your baby boy's thirteen year old's fourteenth birthday tomorrow

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 5 Jan 2005 22:21

thanks everyone , ive just showed babes :) the messages and he said if you put banners up ill rip um down, ha that sounds like a dare to me, im now thinking sheet on front of house with his name on and 14 today,

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 22:41

Go Girl

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2005 22:48

ooohhh,a dare! get the chalk out early morning,and write it on the pavement lol. hope he has a great birthday! bryan.

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 5 Jan 2005 22:51

oh the ideas nice one bryan we have a drive way i could write it down too , hubby comes in at 6 am from work , maybe he would help maybe my luck id get arrested by some gorgeous copper, for crawling round in the dark

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 5 Jan 2005 22:51

Golly!! 14, I can just about remember being 14, I can remember my son being 14...........seems so long ago............ Make the most of it , Young'un Happy Birthday.........and all the best wishes......... Bob

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 5 Jan 2005 23:05

happy birthday to him for friday liz big hugs too,

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 01:40

Happy Birthday to Julie Ann's baby!!! I know I'm too old for him but many of you seem to have sons/grandsons/etc who are young! I'm 22, young free and single - get them to join GR!! becx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 6 Jan 2005 07:03

Happy Birthday Julie Anne's son, have a good day! :)

helenbell

helenbell Report 6 Jan 2005 08:36

Happy Birthday Have a great day with Love Helenxxx

Lindy

Lindy Report 6 Jan 2005 14:12

Happy Birthday! Lindy:-)

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 6 Jan 2005 14:16

Happy 14th Birthday :-) Hope You Have An Excellent Day!! Shaz x

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 8 Jan 2005 15:05

have updated this