General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone still up????????

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 6 Jan 2005 00:32

Or am I on my lonesome............Have just got in from work am off for the next 4 days yipeeee lol lol lol

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 6 Jan 2005 00:36

Evening Ladies Nice to know that I am not the only maden still up, I will be probably up until about 3am. Have trouble sleeping lol Nicola xx

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 6 Jan 2005 00:40

Hi Little kb I used to be Nicola Boustead, until I decided to change my name which started as a joke, I have been a member since about July I think lol So I suppose you could say that I am quite new lol Nicola xx

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 6 Jan 2005 00:41

I'm up too - blame it on the steroids!!! Ann

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 6 Jan 2005 00:43

Hi Anne You have to blame it on something lol Nicola xx

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 6 Jan 2005 00:45

No worries kb lol Nicola xx

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 6 Jan 2005 00:47

im here

Margaret

Margaret Report 6 Jan 2005 00:47

I'm still up too, don't know how cause I couldn't sleep very well at all last night. Never mind, I'm sure I'll drop off eventually Margaret

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 6 Jan 2005 00:47

They make me hyper - just a short course of them after that nasty virus going around - my husband when he heard said - OH God here we go again. Made marmalade 2 nights ago at 2.00 a.m. last night it was lemon drizzle cakes - tonight unless I begin to feel sleepy - I have all the ingredients for my chutney and we are using the last jar! What is everyone else's excuse - finished work, insomnia? Ann

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 6 Jan 2005 00:49

Anne both lol Nicola xx

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 6 Jan 2005 00:49

Hi Lou how are you? Nicola xx

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 6 Jan 2005 00:55

ill and tired lol

Margaret

Margaret Report 6 Jan 2005 00:56

This sites enough to send anyone to sleep tonight. Its soooooo slow. Been driving me mad all night. Margaret

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 6 Jan 2005 00:57

Why what's wrong Lou hun Nicola xx

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 6 Jan 2005 00:57

What is wrong with you Lou - virus/cold? Hope you feel better soon. If it is virus my sympathies are with you. Ann

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 6 Jan 2005 01:00

Nicola I am here mind you it is only 8pm here Margret same here I am going to throw it out the window in a minute LOL Debs.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 6 Jan 2005 01:02

dont know at it is migrine stoamch bug yuck

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 6 Jan 2005 01:03

Each time I post a reply I end up with the blank page - driving me nuts

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 6 Jan 2005 01:09

Ann and me we should have a Greek evening and throw are putors up the wall LOL Debs.

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 6 Jan 2005 01:10

Sounds OK to me - trouble is - would my husband buy me a new one? Ann