General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A Girls Prayer....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 6 Jan 2005 09:56

Lord, Before I lay down to sleep, I pray for a man who's not a creep. One who's handsome and strong, One who's willy is thick and long. Oh send me a man who makes love to my mind, Knows just what to say when I ask "How big's my behind", And as I kneel and pray by my bed, I look at the plonker You sent me instead!

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 6 Jan 2005 10:27

There is something to be said for "Try before you Buy!!!!!! "

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 6 Jan 2005 10:31

:-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 10:32

Send her round. I'll be the answer to her prayer.

helenbell

helenbell Report 6 Jan 2005 11:11

Absolutely loved this one Bev it should be my daughters prayer!!!!!!! i think it was written with her in mind she's always saying she's got a big bum, and her partners the biggest plonker you could ever wish to meet and i dont mean that nicely!!!! lol Love Helenxx

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 11:19

That's what I'm saying every night before I go to sleep but I don't even have a substandard one in my bed :-( becx

Rupert

Rupert Report 6 Jan 2005 11:57

Bev, liked that very much so did wife, pity you called 45 years too late I would have suited you down to the ground so says the wife ahhhh well. Rupert

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 6 Jan 2005 11:59

Like it :-))) Jack x