General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NEED ENERGY-HELP!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 6 Jan 2005 14:02

I AM HAVING AN ENERGY CRISIS! HAD GOOD INTENSIONS TODAY....WAS GONNA DO IRONING AND TIDY GIRLS ROOM BUT AM SOOOOOOOOOOO LETHARGIC! ANYONE KNOW OF A CURE? APPART FROM SLEEP!

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Jan 2005 14:03

drink red bull! i was drinking vodka and red bull new years....and i turned into a tiger! lol xxxx

Emma

Emma Report 6 Jan 2005 14:04

TIGER EH? tell me more!!!!!!

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Jan 2005 14:05

welllll......lol...erm, i got a news years cuddle! lol xxxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Jan 2005 14:11

oh dear!! well.....i managed to chip my front tooth! xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Jan 2005 14:13

hey actually i did that before the alcohol! hehe...still getting flashbacks! xxx

Emma

Emma Report 6 Jan 2005 14:14

Sounds like you had a good night?

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Jan 2005 14:15

lol...yep!!! had such a great weekend! xxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 14:19

red bull,is an energy drink,and alcohol is a depressant(surprise surprise)...the two dont mix,be careful steph. bryan.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Jan 2005 14:20

TRUST ME!!....after that night i will... no seriousley, thanks for the warning guys..i never knew that it caused trouble! xxx

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 6 Jan 2005 15:28

Hi, I'm not one to take tablets of any kind but I was getting very tired with my job which was quite strenuous. A friend suggested herbal tablets and tea from Herbalife and they are brilliant. I just make sure I don't take them in the evening otherwise I'm buzzing round the light fitting. If you want the email address get in touch with me. Aileen