General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

so theres this rabbit

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 6 Jan 2005 16:32

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Jan 2005 16:33

'choking on my tea' xx

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 16:34

Was confused but think I understand due to Steedie's reaction. BTW can you not get on MSN honey? Have news! becx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Jan 2005 16:35

arrrggghhh cant....sitting at diff desk now...will be on tonight...i have news too, not great though...love you xxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 16:35

Paul, I've looked three times for this wretched rabbit, and it's still not there! Mandy :))

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 16:37

Steedie - love you too honey. Am working at the pub tonight (Alex is coming in to get his key!!!) We must catch up. Have good and bad news :-S becx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 6 Jan 2005 16:38

and hes blind bless him, aaah. anyway one day he's wandering through the forrest when he happens to bump straight in to a toad who by sheer coincendence is blind as well! i know says the rabbit, lets feel each other and see if we can decide what we are! so the toad feels the rabbit, "lets see, you got lovely soft fur, pointy whiskers, a little fluffy tail, your a rabbit!" yay! they think. so then the rabbit feels the toad, "right, you got cold clammy lumpy skin, bulbous eyes, you're covered in slime and have a horrible pointy tongue." ooh ooh i know, you're martin keown!! ha ha ha ha!!!

Karen

Karen Report 6 Jan 2005 16:39

Paul, has your rabbit run out of batteries? ;-) I always use rechargeable :-p Karen My Durucell bunny that is before anyone asks :-P - the one that used to be in adverts, that went on and on and on when all the other bunnies hitting their drum had stopped ages ago :-)

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 6 Jan 2005 16:40

steedie what DO you mean! lol! xx

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 16:42

PMSL

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 6 Jan 2005 16:57

well you lot are just mean! having a chat or being rude. dont know why i bother sometimes. tut! joking by the way! (just in case any fun police are about!!)

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Jan 2005 16:58

bec...messages are playing up...will talk on msn later tonight...BTW was Brett talking to you last night?? talk to you later!!! xxxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Jan 2005 16:59

whoops sorry Paul xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 17:17

The Duracell Bunny died from too much sex ..... ........ someone put his batteries in upside down ....... ......... and he just kept coming and coming and coming and I will delete this very soon in case I've offended anyone (although I really hope not) Mandy :))

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 6 Jan 2005 17:18

mandy you've offended me. your joke is funnier than mine!! lol! x

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 17:19

OK honey. Brett emailed me to invite join his MSN. Am at work from 7 but will call you later if you're still awake. Chris has rung me 3 times today!!! Paul - sorry honey! becx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 6 Jan 2005 17:22

no no bec, you and steph just sort out your love lives on MY hilarious bunny joke thingy. im not upset honest, sniff sniff. (xxxxx)