General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Innie or outie?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 6 Jan 2005 18:55

Belly buttons that is. Mine's an innie (when I manage to find it). Karen

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 18:56

Mine gets further innie evey year!

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 6 Jan 2005 18:58

My little Justin ,now 39 had to have an old penny taped Across his as he ruptured it during birth.Ahh!-Rose

Karen

Karen Report 6 Jan 2005 18:59

My sister had an innie, then an outtie (when pregnant) and is back to an innie. A bit like the hokey cokey. Karen

www.Siouxhealer

www.Siouxhealer Report 6 Jan 2005 19:21

Mine's an innie, and it was lovely until yesterday :( now it's wrinkled and bloody well sore as I was sterilised in the morning. Thought it would be a breeze but I've been full of trapped gas all day and flopped out on the bed with the laptop to feel sorry for myself. It was worth it just to get hubby to cook the tea for a change !! Sioux

helenbell

helenbell Report 6 Jan 2005 19:23

Mines an innie i was going to have it pierced, to make it easier to find but decided against it!!!!! Love Helenxx

cazzabella

cazzabella Report 6 Jan 2005 19:24

I have a modest little innie......my daughter has the black hole of calcutta!.........hers is so innie that when her pregancy was full term last September (and she was really huge, all at the front) she STILL didn't get an outie. Her partner and I waited for weeks with baited breath to see how big an outie that innie would become, but it never materialised......all she got was this crater in her belly. Well, she's expecting again, so we'll see what happens this September. Carole

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 6 Jan 2005 20:40

innie viv

Bev

Bev Report 6 Jan 2005 20:59

mines an innie with something sticking outie Bev

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 6 Jan 2005 22:12

Remember the film, COMA? that was where I first heard the expression, innie or outie........