General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my ex is getting a divorce!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 23:36

she married him six weeks after they met,they have been married nearly three years...he has'nt done a days work,he sits all day wanting to be passed this/made this etc. but thats not why shes divorcing him...apparently,he cant go five minutes,without farting...she even takes a spray can to bed,and cant sleep,without being gassed. wot do i think? tough!! bryan.

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 23:42

I wouldn't put up with that for 3 minutes, never mind 3 years! nell

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 6 Jan 2005 23:48

Bryan, I'm intrigued at the reason she's giving the lawyer LOL How embarassing to admit you married an old fart lol maggie

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 23:52

my daughter spoke to her on the phone this evening,and i heard her say "mum,it might just be that hes eating the wrong food " and the reply was that he never stops eating! i cant forgive her for walking out on the kids,when they were vulnerable,and needed a mother. bryan.

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 23:57

agreed maggie,when i heard tonite,my first reaction,was too laugh...but i suppose its a kind of mental cruelty. bryan.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 7 Jan 2005 00:19

Bryan, Would they accept mental cruelty for being windy? I presume he can't help it. I wonder if he could sue her for discrimination. Could you divorce someone for sneezing!! maggie

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2005 00:26

once solicitors get involved,he will be charged with anything,and everything,i should know! they tried getting me for being an alcoholic...her proof. "he drank a whole bottle of sherry,xmas day " the district judge said "was that before lunch,or after " bryan.

Joy

Joy Report 7 Jan 2005 10:25

Oh, Bryan. Often think of you and your family. Hope your daughter is better now. :) Joy

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 7 Jan 2005 10:32

Bryan,doesn't it give you a buzz when your ex gets divorced.Mine went on to marry three more after me and it gives me a real lift each time I hear he has moved on again.It has proved ,without me having to say a word, that he was the problem in our marriage not me. Don't get me wrong i AM VERY SORRY for the other poor women who have been tken in by him-Rose Bryan,I love the judges comment Seriously though the poor man does seem to have quite a serious problem.He needs Dr Gillian-You know what I mean-You Are What You Eat She better not strike any matches near him he will go off in an incandescent glow.

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 7 Jan 2005 12:47

What goes aroung comes around me thinks!! :O)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Jan 2005 12:51

If things were otherwise Ok with them his problem wouldn't matter so much. She is obviously very hard to please Bryan Ann Glos

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 7 Jan 2005 13:01

Karma Bryan. As Diana says 'what goes around comes around'. (waiting patiently for Karma to catch up with my ex!!) Kxx