General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Drunken people......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 6 Jan 2005 23:52

can be hysterically funny!! My partner has been on a stag night tonight and Ive just had to throw him into bed!! He is insisting that he is not drunk..........but I have video evidence of him dancing round our house and stripping to his boxers before falling into the freezer!!! At the moment he is alternating between snoring and having a very loud conversation with himself!! So thats me on the sofa tonight I think. There is no way am I getting in with him!! Ohhh I cant wait for tomorrow hee heee Bev

Margaret

Margaret Report 7 Jan 2005 01:19

Make him sleep on the sofa, why should you put up with the discomfort. Then again, I suppose moving him is a problem

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 7 Jan 2005 08:36

How funny.... let us know what he thinks of the home movie!! :O)

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 08:44

Morning All! Just shown him the video which he thinks is hysterical.....said he never realised how much of an idiot he looked! We have done some laughing this morning. Luckily he never seems to get an hangover!! He has said though that he is never drinking again...........till the next time!!

Rupert

Rupert Report 7 Jan 2005 08:53

Bev, Is this the plonker you mentioned in your prayer? Not suprised!! Rupert

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 7 Jan 2005 08:55

Bev.... I'm glad he found it amusing... how is your neck this morning after a night on the sofa? Pink

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 09:02

Diana I have to admit to having had the best nights sleep in ages!! At least i didnt have to listen to his snoring all night hee hee! Rupert got to admit he is not really a plonker....he doesnt really drink so just a few pints can knock him over the edge I think I drink more than him!! How is Mrs Bear this morning? Bev

Rupert

Rupert Report 7 Jan 2005 13:45

Bev I really should'nt have posted that im'm sure that if you had meant it you would have kept it to yourself however the prayer was so good i printed it. Mrs Bear (Barbara) is well now and was tickled pink with the prayer .Forgiven? Rupert .'

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 7 Jan 2005 14:23

I think that's half the fun of drinking - letting yourself go and being a bit silly and then laughing about it afterwards. Laughing makes you feel better when you're feeling a bit hungover the next morning. Jack x

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 21:06

Rupert sorry Im late with the reply Ive just got in from work!! Absolutely nothing to forgive and Im glad you like the prayer Bev

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Jan 2005 21:11

bev my husband was the same.he went on a naval do with my step dad and came back totally paraletic.he couldn't take his shirt off as he still had his cufflinks on.was supported by the bathroom sinkwhich he kept swinging around and after i went to bed 10 minutes before he did heard a thudding noise only to find he was coming into the bedroom on all fours and trying to cock his leg over to get into bed .he informed me the next day that he had been drinking.bitter,port,rum and red wine.how he didn't end up in hospital with alcoholic poisoning i'll never know!xxxxxxx(:

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 21:13

Bless them......its so funny to watch

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Jan 2005 21:16

definetlyxxxxxxxxx(: