General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

UPDATE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 10:14

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 10:15

The ex-boyfriend and I walked home together from the pub. He then kissed me! He asked if I was happy and I said I've never been happier and he almost started crying. He asked if he dumped the new girlfriend would I get back with him - I laughed. He then 'tried it on' for a while before I eventually made him go home. He then rang me when he got in to check I wasn't 'upset'... the only one who seemed upset was him... Becx

Emma

Emma Report 7 Jan 2005 10:16

Its like an episode of Eastenders! So what are you going to do?

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 10:18

Thanks Emma! lol I've told him it's never going to happen. He has the new girlfriend and I'm not interested. It's just funny. I NEVER expected him to want me back so soon (it's only been 5 weeks!) Becx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 10:24

Told you that acting cool with him would work............seems to me that the ball is now in your court! But whatever your decision bear in mind that you have got through the worst now and could you honestly put yourself in that position again? I did it once and went back with an ex who done the dirty on me and to be honest all the trust had gone out of the window..........I was literally waiting for the day that he would do it again and that is no way to live! So when we did eventually split up again, not only was it a relief but it was finally my decision Good luck with whatever you decide to do Bev

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 7 Jan 2005 10:32

I really pity his new girlfriend, maybe she should know what a rat he is. I dont think you should go back with him. Once all trust is lost than you have nothing...I know. Your best revenge is to meet someone nice and leave him to be overwhelmed by his own importance. Elaine x

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 10:43

Thanks Bev and Elaine. I told him I'd never get back with him. The **** actually said 'If it wasn't for your great new job I reckon we'd still be together' I just said 'well I'm glad I've got this new job then' I actually feel sorry for the girlfriend but she chased him when he was with me, and if he was prepared to dump me for her then she must soon realise how fickle he is? Becx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 10:47

Bloomin heck He is full of himself isnt he? Should have told him not to flatter himself!! Cheeky sod

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 10:48

lol

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 10:55

Linda - you're right. Last night he said 'I'm not that much younger than you' I just looked at him and smiled wryly... This whole situation has been like a rollercoaster and just when I thought it was slowing down it starts up again. Oh well, at least my life isn't boring lol becx

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 11:04

Lol Thanks Linda! Unfortunately I don't think I'd have time to keep a diary... I spend too much time on here! becx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Jan 2005 11:06

Who need Mills and Boone??? Well done Bec, just enjoy yourself yu have your whole life in front of you. Ann Glos

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 11:07

Thanks Anne. becx

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 7 Jan 2005 11:08

He seems very shallow if he would let your job come between you, He should have been pleased that you were doing so well, Think of it this way,,,,his loss is somebody else's gain..You are obviously a good catch,,,pity he;s only just realised. Have fun darl,,its nice being in demand and also in control,,!!

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 11:11

Claire - absolutely! Like I said to him last night, him dumping me for a 17 year old girl has been the best thing that's ever happened to me! becx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 7 Jan 2005 11:19

Told you he was a pathetic creature didn't I? you are best off without him!

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 11:20

Diana - You were right! becx

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 11:58

Thanks Carole! xx