General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sorry Folks

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 7 Jan 2005 11:04

I seem to be having a SOAP BOX DAY. I will put it away and go and play with my toys,Hugs Rose

Rupert

Rupert Report 7 Jan 2005 13:57

Rambling Rose ,Rambling Rose ramble on you are good for us . On your box or on the board Rambling Rose we're never bored. Do not play with your toys but stay with us and lift the gloom I'm sure that's what we want and want it soon. Come back. Rupertx

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 7 Jan 2005 14:18

Rupert you sit on my setee everyday in your yellow trousers and red jumper. Thankyou everyone for your kind comments.Iam afraid that what you see is what you get,I have no side or affectations.I suppose that is what comes with age.You reach a point when you don't give a monkeys .I really enjoy this site.It has been very good to me-Rose

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 7 Jan 2005 14:27

You have a nice day Rose. And thanks again for your nice words, and reply on the thread i added about Stonehenge. Cheers. Tony Oz xx