General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Body found in Cambridgeshire

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lucky

Lucky Report 7 Jan 2005 19:12

Seems a body of a woman has been found , may be that of the student missing since New Years. Her twin had only today done a reconstruction of her last known movements. How very sad for her family, if it is her. Diane

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2005 19:14

Oh my god, lets hope it is'nt her - how sad, but if it is'nt her,who else will be devestated by the news. What is this world coming too - so sad. Jude sarf wales

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 7 Jan 2005 19:18

Yes, have just seen it on Look East, a body has been found at Madingley, but no further details will be released until the morning, this is terribly sad news...

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 7 Jan 2005 19:22

My daughter and I went to look at the uni that these twins go to last year. I am desperately sorry for the parents.

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 7 Jan 2005 19:24

Oh dear it is so sad.We did not have murders so frequently when I was young.I am sure it was a safer world to live in. There seems to be such a predatory level among some sections of communities.Rose

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 7 Jan 2005 21:19

oh dear lord i hope it is not her i feel so sorry for her family

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 21:26

What a way to start the New Year!! Its dreadful and I cant possibly imagine what the family is going through. My thoughts are with them at this sad time Bev

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 8 Jan 2005 16:16

Have just heard that the body has been identified as that of 22yr old Sally Geeson... Am thinking of her poor family at this terrible time...

June

June Report 8 Jan 2005 16:18

Oh NO, How on earth are her family going to cope with this, my heart goes out to them. June xx

Lily

Lily Report 8 Jan 2005 16:53

Her twin will feel as if she has lost at least an arm, she was very brave, doing a reconstruction.........

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Jan 2005 17:40

Saw it on the news earlier - her poor family and friends. My heart goes out to them. jude sarf wales

Rosalind

Rosalind Report 8 Jan 2005 18:33

if it is her i send my good wishes to all her family