General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I'm going dow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 7 Jan 2005 21:18

Well, it does not look as if anyone has missed me. I have been very poorly this past week. Had flu all over Christmas, started to feel better just before new year, then went down with it all over again. I have been stuck in bed for another four days. Not even well enough to play with Laptop in bed. It will take me a week to catch up with all the gossip etc. Jenny xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Jan 2005 21:19

i missed you!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Bev

Bev Report 7 Jan 2005 21:19

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh everyone shes back!!!

Emma

Emma Report 7 Jan 2005 21:20

Oh poor you. But no need to eat worms!! Worms have feelings too! How is your little grandson?

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 21:20

what have the worms ever done to you.......glad to see you back Bev

June

June Report 7 Jan 2005 21:21

Hi Jenny, sorry you've had the dreaded bug, join the club, I can just about get up for an hour at the most, and then its lie down again. Hope you are soon better. Love June xx

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 7 Jan 2005 21:22

I am glad you are felling better I have been nursing my family this week they all have flu but I am ok I was the only one to have a flu jab. Debs.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 7 Jan 2005 21:22

Evening Jenny, no need to eat worms, come and have your usual in Postie-Pauls Cafe, tomorrow, we'll reserve the chaise, and promise no more mince-pies! :))

Joy

Joy Report 7 Jan 2005 21:22

I did miss you, Jenny. In fact was about to email you to say don't think much of having a dishwasher after all - it takes too long!!! Hope you are okay now. :) Joy

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 7 Jan 2005 21:24

Emma, thanks for asking about grandson. Was it you that sent me the message. The next thing I had to do was to answer it. Grandson was taken to hospital as i said, the spots on his body looked just like Chicken Pox to the Doctors. But they were baffled to what the rash on his face was. To me it looked like a mixture of measles, Rubells and Scarletina all mixed together. They put it down to an allergic reaction to something. He is fine now and going back to school next week. Does not even look as if it was even Chicken Pox. Jennyx

Ernest

Ernest Report 7 Jan 2005 23:09

Jenny, everybody loves a ROBIN and they eat worms XXX Ernest

Fairy

Fairy Report 7 Jan 2005 23:11

We all love you. Please don't go down the garden to eat worms, otherwise you'll get ill again. Luv Jo.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 7 Jan 2005 23:16

Mommy longlegs, we Have missed you, but I may be a bit confused, was it YOUR grandson that was poorly. over the holiday? if so what is the situation now? please........Bob

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 7 Jan 2005 23:30

Bob, yes it was my youngest of three grandsons. I am 230 miles away from them. Very worried at the time. See my message to Emma, three replies up from yours. Thaks for remembering and asking. Jenny x

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 8 Jan 2005 00:21

Right Jenny, thanks for that..........all the best in the future LOL..........Lots of Love..........to all........Ps, we have a 5 month old border collie...........who is into eating little animals, slugs and things ..she could keep u company.....

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 8 Jan 2005 00:22

Hi Mommy Welcome back :O) Could you come and eat all the worms my kittens keep bringing home for me??? :P Anne in Kent

nanny Bunchkin

nanny Bunchkin Report 8 Jan 2005 00:40

glad your feeling better. luv debs.x

Chris

Chris Report 8 Jan 2005 01:59

You must be on the mend Jenny:-)) I used to sing that song too - long slim slimy ones, short fat fuzzy ones, oohy gooy, oohy gooy worms! Christine