General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hi there

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 7 Jan 2005 22:27

im a davies hello davies need some insperation and help live nr ellesmere shropshire with a family who say what do you want to know the family for

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 22:31

Hi Susan..........I think a lot of my family are just worried what skeletons I might "dig" up! Bev

Angela

Angela Report 7 Jan 2005 22:38

hi there ive just joined this site tonight ive had a nagging thought about finding my families for ages so i took some action

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 22:45

Hello to you too Angela! Welcome aboard

Susan

Susan Report 7 Jan 2005 22:47

im glad all in the same boat soz gone to type and 4 got lady who just started angela thats it!!!what a start 4 got a name already ive found quite a bit but stuck so come off for a natta

Sarah

Sarah Report 7 Jan 2005 22:53

Youre not wrong Jude. My husband thinks my bums superglued to the computer desk chair !!!

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 7 Jan 2005 22:58

Welcome, Susan and Angela. You have hit the right site. Loads and loads of help on the Record and Tips Boards. Loads and more loads of laughs and good company on the General Topics Board. Some of us are perfectly sane. LOL. Jenny

Sarah

Sarah Report 7 Jan 2005 23:01

Hi Susan, Forgot to say welcome so........welcome! hi to angela too. Sarah X

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 7 Jan 2005 23:04

My partner thinks he has become a geneological widower.... little does he know I spend more time on this board having a natter than I do looking up my elusive rellies

Susan

Susan Report 7 Jan 2005 23:09

ITS FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION BEING STUCK TO THE CHAIR!!!!soon as i sit on it my three month old kitten jumps on my shoulder and goes to sleep i think we should be happy that we can sit at all have our family around us and know they are safe after seeing the fate of those poor people abroad it just goes to show live life to the full keep smiling and help everyone cause it will make the world a better place and whats here today might not be here tomorrow

Susan

Susan Report 7 Jan 2005 23:12

soz did that turn a bit morbid???? if i had the money i would go across and bring all the children who have no family and no home back to my house to live even if ive got four already

Sarah

Sarah Report 7 Jan 2005 23:14

Thats not morbid Susan. I think what has happened has given us all a reality check. I'll share the care of those kids with you. Sarah

Susan

Susan Report 7 Jan 2005 23:17

I will do the lottery then sarah and get back to you its just the looks from them poor kids nobody deserves that i will add to that i will put it on chat sue won lottery help with children needed

Sarah

Sarah Report 7 Jan 2005 23:18

oh don't Susan. It doesn't take much to get me blubbing since i had my kids.

June

June Report 7 Jan 2005 23:19

Hi Susan, sounds to me that you will fit in nicely here. June xx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 8 Jan 2005 07:42

Morning Susan and Angela :)

Pamela

Pamela Report 8 Jan 2005 09:27

Hello Susan and Angela nice to see you on the boards. I have started to add more things now before I was too shy. Also I have Hadrians wall with alot of my relies so I try to help people look up their relies. I have alot of certificates I am going to order hopefully they are related to me. If not !! try again. Alot of my close relies have died who could give me information and others I have no idea where they are. One of the members is putting a where are they now in a local paper for me. Thank you Rupert Bear!!. So ask for help you never know what we can give you. Lovely people on this site. I have recieved lots of information from kind members on this site. All the best Pam