General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rules for Women

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 10 Jan 2005 01:15

Rules for Women 1. It is only common courtesy that you should leave the seat on the toilet UP when you are done. 2. If you are cooking a special dinner for a man, be sure to include something from each of the four major male food groups: Meat, Fried, Beer, and Red. 3. Don't make him hold your purse in the Shop 4. Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary in many of the fine bars and clubs throughout the country, not all men are cretins deserving your contempt. 5. Shopping is not fascinating. 6. When he asks for a threesome with you and your best friend, he is only joking. 7. Unless the answer is yes. 8. In which case, can he videotape it? 10. The man is ALWAYS in charge of poking the campfire with a stick and/or tending the Barbeque 11. Trying to provoke a large, dangerous-looking felon from across the room is not funny. 12. Money does not equate love. Not even in Newcastle 13. Any attempt by a man to prepare food, no matter how feeble (i.e., Microwaving a burrito, fixing Spaghetti, etc.) should be met with roughly the same degree of praise a parent might shower upon their infant when it walks for the first time. 14. Those male models with perfect bodies are all gay. Accept it. 15. He heard you the first time. 16. You know, YOU can ask HIM out too... Let's spread the rejection around a little. 17. If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to. 18. Of COURSE he wants another beer. 19. The guy doesn't ALWAYS have to sleep on the wet spot. 20. Dogs good. Cats bad. 21. Any sort of injury involving the testicles is not funny. 22. If he has to sit through "Legends of the Fall", you have to sit through "Showgirls". 23. "Fine." is not an acceptable way to end an argument. 24. Do not question a man's innate navigational abilities by suggesting he stop for directions. 25. He was not looking at that other girl. 26. Well, okay... maybe a little. 27. Okay, so what! He was looking at her. Big deal. Like you never looked at another guy... 29. He is the funniest, strongest, best-looking, most successful man you have ever met. 30. And all your friends think so too. Especially the cute ones. 31. Your (select appropriate item:) butt/boobs/hair/makeup/legs look fine. As a matter of fact, it/they look damn good. Stop asking. 36. Dirty laundry comes in several categories: Looks fine/smells fine, Looks fine/smells bad, Looks dirty/smells fine. Unless you intend to wash it, do not try to disrupt piles organized in this manner. 37. Yes, Sharon Stone/Pamela Anderson/Cindy Crawford are prettier than you. Just like Brad Pitt/Antonio Banderas/Keanu Reeves are better looking than him. But since neither one of you is going to be dating any of these people, love the one you're with. 38. Of course size matters, and boy does he have the grandaddy of them all. 39. His (fill in appropriate selections:) bald spot/beer gut/impossibly thick glasses/impotency/scabby rash is cute. 40. Don't hog the covers. 41. Watching football is a major turn-on for you. But please wait until the halftime Ads. to act upon that... 42. He does not just want to be friends. 43. A successful date always starts with the woman uttering the sentence: “why don't we just skip the expensive dinner and stay here having freaky circus sex all night?" These comments are not necessarily my own, but some that were collected from various male counterparts!

Peter

Peter Report 10 Jan 2005 01:22

NO i'm not looking for a scrap ... just some barbed comments will do..:)

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 10 Jan 2005 01:26

Wow.. I cant add anymore to what you have posted Peter. Except i think your very brave.LOL And i hope you dont die a lonley man. Tony Oz.who is PSML

Peter

Peter Report 10 Jan 2005 01:30

Well i hope not to die lonely but, my wife will have the final say on THAT ......................ooooooeeeeerrrr

Pat

Pat Report 10 Jan 2005 01:31

That last comment was good peter LOL

Peter

Peter Report 10 Jan 2005 01:36

yer but, no but ...yer but, no but..............it were only a joke!

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 10 Jan 2005 01:39

Peter. If i could just add one more ( hope you don't mind.) Ladies,please do not flick through the channels on T.V with the remote, if a girl is on an ad, clad in just a bikinni, as this can damage a mans eyesight. Tony Oz. Thank you.

Pat

Pat Report 10 Jan 2005 01:42

Tony LOL Same if its a hunk and your rushing to the next channel with the remote in your hand hey fair is fair LOL Pat x

Peter

Peter Report 10 Jan 2005 01:50

Also, saying to the canine friend "get him" -'rover'... 'rex.'. or.... 'spot' is not funny when holding a pint of boddingtons

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 10 Jan 2005 01:52

Exactly... Peter. Also ladies, please read the small print at the bottom of the thread......These comments are not necessarily my own, but some that were collected from various male counterparts! Thanks. Tony.Oz

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 10 Jan 2005 01:58

Missing you all. Love Tony.lol

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 10 Jan 2005 07:15

:-)

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 10 Jan 2005 07:18

Hi, You lost me on number 2. Cooking......................? Not a concept I'm familiar with. Gwynne

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 10 Jan 2005 08:07

Dont understand Number 19,,

Peter

Peter Report 10 Jan 2005 11:20

Thanks for the good humoured replies... as the content was light hearted!!........look out for the next thread .........the'Snow Shoveler'... Regards to all Peter.

Peter

Peter Report 16 Jan 2005 23:07

more more more