General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What has happened to this board?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rupert

Rupert Report 10 Jan 2005 19:42

Until afew minutes ago I was a happy old chap. This has just gone out of the window with posts on a subject I do not have a clue about. However the tone of what I have read make me feel that I have done something wrong even thogh i'm sure I havent. I do not feel like continuing reading and perhaps replying to threads with the feelings running high in some quarters something I have enjoyed until today. I am completely saddened and my joy in this board has departed. Rupert Bear.

Daniel

Daniel Report 10 Jan 2005 19:43

This happens every few months. Comes and goes. It's the G.R Cycle.

Jo

Jo Report 10 Jan 2005 19:48

Ohhh Maz, that would be great, but not toooo difficult please.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 10 Jan 2005 19:51

Hopefully if we don't post on the contentious threads they will disappear. Ann Glos

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 10 Jan 2005 19:51

Rupert Dear,those of us who have been on here for some time now have seen this sort of unpleasantness come and go.Ignore it.Continue to talk to the people you respect and ignore other postings.It will all go away.Don't get drawn in-Rose

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 10 Jan 2005 19:55

I'm not on my cycle this week Daniel - I'm on my speedboat! lol