General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

desperately seeking glam rock.......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 10 Jan 2005 21:04

i know im old and sad but you know when you just get these overwhelming musical desires...... the sweet... blockbuster ahhhhhhh

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 10 Jan 2005 21:31

Kaz We have a great music pub near us that has loads of tribute bands on. Saw the Glitter Band just before xmas with 2 original members! lol Jeanette x

Pat

Pat Report 10 Jan 2005 21:31

Kaz You better beware, you better take care You better watch out if you've got long black hair He'll come from behind, you go out of your mind You'd better not go, you'd never know what you'll find GLAM ROCK AND SWEET ;-))))) Does anyone know the way, did we hear someone say We just haven't got a clue what to do Does anyone know the way, there's got to be a way To Block Buster! VERY NICE, great fun :-))) Pat x Brian Connolly (1945-1997) RIP

Pat

Pat Report 10 Jan 2005 21:37

Oooooooo was a girl Ooops sorry Louise, hey you told me that before but you never told me how she got LOL Come on spill the beans then ;-))) Pat x

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 10 Jan 2005 21:40

Now you tell me! lol If they're on again I'll be sure to let you know Mo Jeanette x

Pat

Pat Report 10 Jan 2005 21:41

PMSL Yes so go on Louise I'm listening,................ LoL Pat x

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 10 Jan 2005 21:41

Ahhh Kaz. You have just reminded me of when I was just 18yrs old. Left home and went to live down in Shepherds Bush for a few months. Actually sat through Crackerjack to to see The Sweet. They were fab. Brian Conolly was fantastic. Never got a Crackerjack pencil though. Jenny

Pat

Pat Report 10 Jan 2005 21:44

Oi Louise that's not fair LOL Well was he .......... come on, I am busting here. Pat x

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 11 Jan 2005 20:52

Kaz, I'm in a dance band and just before Christmas we bought the backing track to that. It's really, really brilliant. Aa-ah --------------- Aa-ah --------------- Last year, I heard that the drummer from Sweet (Mick Tucker?) had died.