General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help please my printer is not working

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 10 Jan 2005 22:24

Can someone help me out went to use the printer tonight and im getting "Error while spooling Unable to create new spool job. Can anyone tell me what ive to do to put it right. Thank you Margaret

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 10 Jan 2005 22:29

Margaret Run a virus check just to be on the safe side and then try shutting everything down and restart your pc. Anne in Kent

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 10 Jan 2005 22:33

Margaret, sorry I cannot help you with your printer problems. But where on earth have you been? Not seen you on MSN for ages. Love jenny xx

Margaret

Margaret Report 10 Jan 2005 22:38

I have tryed both of what you have both said no luck Hi Jenny im on there now its a long story lol thats if you can listen Margaret

Mo

Mo Report 10 Jan 2005 22:42

margt, have you got an old printer? if so it sounds like you have run out of memory and you are sending too big a job for your printer to print out. first thing to try is unistall the printer then reinstall. it should work.

Margaret

Margaret Report 10 Jan 2005 22:47

Hi Moira, The printer is about six years old but has been working fine up untill today it was only a one page job that i was asking it to do , i will have to get a friend in to unistall as i dont mess around with things im not sure about Thanks

Mo

Mo Report 10 Jan 2005 23:01

mgt, hubby says go the website of the make of your printer and have your model number to hand and download an updated driver for it. it should work then without unistalling.