General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

God me scared now....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Jan 2005 10:02

just got the final surgery date for my nose and it's next week... means I'll look like a freak for a week or two but guess the end result will be worth it! Also means time off work, which equals more research time so not all bad.

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 11 Jan 2005 10:05

Which also equals more chatting on here

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Jan 2005 10:08

Fraid not Bev as limited connection at home as I use a network card and it's tempramental!! Aaaarrrrggghhhh!!!

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 11 Jan 2005 10:10

Awwwwwwwwwww What a shame!! Never mind hope everything goes well Bev

Joy

Joy Report 11 Jan 2005 10:27

Good luck, Diana! Joy

Bec

Bec Report 11 Jan 2005 10:59

Good Luck honey! It'll be worth it in the long run! love becx

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 11 Jan 2005 11:19

All the best Di-hope it all goes well.May I say you might have a bit of a PINK nose for a while-Hugs Rose

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Jan 2005 12:51

Thanks guys... spooked me when they said they wouldn't do it before May and now it's next week but guess it's just a cancellation slot!! And Rose.... grrrrrr..... it'll be more black and blue than pink!! :o) Gaynor.... lovely thought and yes at WPH... in on 19th and out 21st/22nd... Ward 3 - BUT if you don't feel up to it then don't come!!!!!!

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 11 Jan 2005 13:09

Am sure you'll be fine honey. You'll look lovely again at the end of it all. Love and hugs Jack x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 11 Jan 2005 13:17

ok but after all this trouble dont go kissing rottweillers any more!!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Jan 2005 13:20

Paul... I promise not to put my face near any dogs ever, ever again!! I saw Woody for the 1st time since he bit me on Friday and he wouldn't come anywhere near me... guess he recognised the voice and the punishment he got afterwards!! :O)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 11 Jan 2005 20:51

Good luck for next week Diana, hope your'e keeping fit and well now! :)

Sue

Sue Report 11 Jan 2005 21:14

Good Luck for next week Diana. We'll be thinking of you. Hugs Sue & Doug xx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 12 Jan 2005 08:18

had a wicked thought that I could post a pic - post op and you can all share in the gory details.... what do you think? :O)

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 12 Jan 2005 08:57

Put on two...............one of you, and one of the rottweiler, with a caption "This dog Bites......." seriously, hope it all goes well..........

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 12 Jan 2005 10:09

It was a Short haired Pointer called Woody and he's scared stupid of me now so doubt I'll get close enough to get a pic!! :O)