General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

asian tsunami

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tina

Tina Report 11 Jan 2005 19:26

Hi all I have just today been sent a picture of an unidentified little boy sitting in a Thai hospital, and the hospital is appealing for internet users to post his photo to see if anyone can identifie him. if anyone one can help sending this photo around the world please e-mail me and i will send photo on Tina

Jubal

Jubal Report 11 Jan 2005 20:09

Hi Tina, If it is the little blonde boy, I have had that one too. He has actually been reunited with his father, Thank God! Best Wishes, Julie

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 11 Jan 2005 20:13

Oo er, bearing in mind the threat of paedophiles around these vulnerable children, really unsure about that. I know going via the internet could be really helpful, but I just feel uneasy about it. I hope I'm proved wrong.

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Jan 2005 20:16

Tina - l had the same email and he has been reunited. Must admit l agree with Marion, l was considerably concerned when l received the email - you never know who it originally came from and what the real intentions are. May also be completely innocent. Jude sarf wales :o)