General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HAPPY 77TH BIRTHDAY NORMAN (SYLVIA WHALLEY IN PERT

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 12 Jan 2005 08:55

Many Happy Returns Norman, I hope you have a great day and lots of presents. June xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Jan 2005 09:01

Hi Norman, wishing you a very Happy Birthday and hoping that you have a great day. Love from Mandy, Marston & Jordan x

June

June Report 12 Jan 2005 09:18

Sylvia, two presents in two days!!

~*sylvia*~

~*sylvia*~ Report 12 Jan 2005 10:22

Dear Norman, I hope you will have a very happy Birthday on Thursday.All my love Sylvia XX

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 12 Jan 2005 10:26

Have a great day Norman. Tony, on the East Coast. Vic.

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Jan 2005 11:33

Norman, Have a lovely birthday and live it up, You are only young once. (Who said the 70s were old. ) I am 70 and I am just starting to enjoy myself...Hope you and Sylvia have planned something nice to do. Have a great day...

Lindy

Lindy Report 12 Jan 2005 12:00

Happy Birthday Norman! Lindy

JALimestonePlains

JALimestonePlains Report 12 Jan 2005 12:56

Norman, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, three cheers and hip hip horrah or however you spell it. Please tell me through Sylvia some of the things that make you both smile and laugh..... Your beautiful cat, some pictures Sylvia has taken with the lovely gift you gave her. Lots of blessings for you both at this time and throughout 2005 JA

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Jan 2005 12:59

Hello Norman - here's hoping you have a great Birthday - 77 can't be bad:o)) Jude sarf wales

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 12 Jan 2005 13:18

Happy Birthday Norman :-) Hope You Have Great Day!! Shaz x

Chris

Chris Report 12 Jan 2005 18:55

Happy Birthday Norman, Hope you and Sylvia have a lovely day. Hope the weather is good and you can go somewhere you will really enjoy. Love Christine xxx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 13 Jan 2005 05:22

Happy Birthday Norman

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 16:43

Happy Day Norman, enjoy your day. Hazel