General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Come fly with .............

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

R.B.

R.B. Report 12 Jan 2005 14:59

me.... Where in the world would you like to be now........ me- i would love to be in Christchurch, New Zealand always looks so pretty. Lizzx

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Jan 2005 15:11

want to be arriving at Tullamarine Airport , Melbourne and hear a little voice shouting granny. It could be blowing a gale, rain, sleet snow - anything :-)

Carol in Rochester, New York

Carol in Rochester, New York Report 12 Jan 2005 16:00

You are all going to think I,m barmy but I would love to be arriving at Manchester Airport, and looking forwards to fish and chips for dinner. Wouldn,t care if it was pouring with rain either. Lol

Mags

Mags Report 12 Jan 2005 16:13

Lizz - going at the end on the year - wanna come??? ALL of New Zealand in beautiful and the traffic non-existant when you get out of the city. We didn't make it to Christchurch last time we were there but we hope to explore the South Island more fully this time. We only did the touristy bits like Queenstown and Milford Sound (spectacularly eerie) Although on the drive between them we tried to take in as much as we could. Save up and get there - it's well worth the journey! Magsxx

Julie

Julie Report 12 Jan 2005 16:19

New York and going next year for my 40th!!! New Zealand is also very appealing, thinking of emigrating there in a few years time. Will need to visit there and see how it is. Julie