General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WEDDING HELP PLEASE!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 12 Jan 2005 15:48

MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED IN AUG AND WANTS SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR A THEME, ANY IDEAS? ALSO AS MATRON OF HONOR I WOULD LIKE TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR HER APART FROM ALL THE OTHER THINGS IM DOING ANY IDEAS?

Christine2

Christine2 Report 12 Jan 2005 15:51

Alison The two of you spending a day together at a health farm about a couple of weeks before. So that she can relax and feel good in the run up to the wedding?? Chrissie x

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 12 Jan 2005 15:59

Try this site or put wedding themes into google http://www(.)webwedding(.)co(.)uk/articles/weddingthemes remove brackets Elaine x

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 12 Jan 2005 16:06

WE LIVE OUTSIDE EDINBURGH BUT ARE ENGLISH SO ALTHOUGH THE KILTS WERE FLYING AT MY WEDDING SHE HAS DECIDED NOT TO. SHE HAD THOUGHT ABOUT VICTORIAN THEME OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT ANY IDEAS ARE GOOD! THE HEALTH SPA SOUNDS GOOD BUT AM JUST A POOR COLLEGE STUDENT!

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 12 Jan 2005 16:29

Have you thought about Victorian theme for the wedding. Some lovely wedding dresses made like the Victorians had. Sue

Pat

Pat Report 12 Jan 2005 22:14

Hope all goes well Alison, no matter what is decided. Good luck Pat x

Debbie

Debbie Report 12 Jan 2005 22:16

My sisters friend had a James Bond wedding, all the men had to dress in the black suits and all the women in a character out of james bond very sexy. They had it in a castle I think and they had a wonderful time.

Angela

Angela Report 12 Jan 2005 22:24

how about robin hood and maid marion very pretty for theladies soft flowing dresses fresh flowers dont know about men in tights though lol

Jackie

Jackie Report 12 Jan 2005 22:32

ows about an old English labourers /country maiden theeme - a la Thomas Hardy!!