General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

whats everyone upto?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 12 Jan 2005 17:55

am in college and inbetween doing an essay i am popping in and out of here to keep sain!

June

June Report 12 Jan 2005 17:57

Sorry Alison, You wont keep sane on here, lol June xx

Big

Big Report 12 Jan 2005 18:08

Im a going home jules

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 12 Jan 2005 18:16

just had tea and was settling in for the night,when youngest son foned hes got no heating so we have to go to his house now and take our prtable rads. so much for a comfy night in front of puty lol susie

Bec

Bec Report 12 Jan 2005 18:17

I'm getting ready to go to work (job number 2) :-( Am not in the mood to be polite or nice to people!!! moody becx

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 12 Jan 2005 18:20

But isn't it great to be able to help Susie. Hi everyone,I'm on my own again tonight-third time this week.I should get out more- What is the essay subject Alison? Rose

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 12 Jan 2005 18:24

yep rose it is they know that theyve only got to ask and we will help thats wat mums are for lol susie

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 12 Jan 2005 18:51

Ialways used to say 'That's me Job'To the boys- Still don't know what Alison's essay subject is-Rose

Is it a bird? is it a plane?

Is it a bird? is it a plane? Report 12 Jan 2005 18:55

I'm supposedly doing research for next years dissertation... supposedly...

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 12 Jan 2005 18:57

Have you had a better day down there Maz? iT HAS BEEN REALLY SUNNY TODAY-NOT BAD I began my maths coaching today-got to get a few through their exams,they are a good bunch. -Rose

Clare

Clare Report 12 Jan 2005 18:58

i'm sat here moaning about men and kids at the mo,only the dog left to have a go at

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 12 Jan 2005 19:03

Break time! have just got first half done on effective leaderdhip in child care and education!

Is it a bird? is it a plane?

Is it a bird? is it a plane? Report 12 Jan 2005 19:05

I'm currently searching through old mailing list messages online to find messages about GIS that have been posted in the last 12 months. Fun....

Andy

Andy Report 12 Jan 2005 19:05

not a lot, about to get dinner then probably watch a dvd, possibly The Royal Tenenbaums

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Jan 2005 19:07

I've come to escape! Nearly cut my finger trying to open corned beef tin, then nearly sliced tip off finger peeling potatoes - at the same time younger son started to make chocolate cakes from a packet mix - he dropped some of the mix on the floor, and of course he wanted me to help him and because I was peeling spuds my hands were wet. Older son who has ignored both of us since he got in now wants to help mix cakes, which younger son has already done. Small spat about that. Meanwhile I am supposed at some point to be making bread rolls for younger son's homework on yeast - tomorrow is last possible day and I know I will be knackered as I work late on Thursdays. Oh, and I need to take the washing out of the machine. I could ask older son, but frankly who needs any more hassle?! nell

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 12 Jan 2005 19:08

u watching that dvd on your own?