General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Well i thought it was funny.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 13 Jan 2005 11:20

A priest,doctor,and lawyer were out at sea fishing when their rowboat sprung a leak. The doctor said,"We're sinking, someone will have to swim to shore to lighten the boat." No sooner had he said that, a school of sharks began circling the boat. The priest said, "Well, I've had a good life, I'll jump overboard." But the lawyer wouldn't hear of it, jumped overboard and began swimming toward the shore. As the doctor and priest rowed to shore they were amazed. Instead of attacking the lawyer the sharks made a guauntlet each side of the lawyer as he swam to the shore. The priest shouted, "This is a miracle." No, I don't think so,said the Doctor. Its just professional courtesy."

A. Neil

A. Neil Report 13 Jan 2005 11:27

Hi Tony. So do I. I can just picture it now. :-))))) Neil

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 13 Jan 2005 11:30

LOL Tony - good one! Kxx

June

June Report 13 Jan 2005 11:30

I like that one Tony June

Bec

Bec Report 13 Jan 2005 11:34

PMSL

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 13 Jan 2005 11:35

Nice one Tony! Anne

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 13 Jan 2005 11:37

I will give it 7/10 Tony. Wel done. Jenny

badger

badger Report 13 Jan 2005 11:38

Brill' Tony ,another gem,still creased.Fred.ptfg.

Joy

Joy Report 13 Jan 2005 12:49

10 / 10 !! :) Joy