General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who else leaves it to the last minute?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 13 Jan 2005 12:35

To go to the loo? lol....i find it such a chore and always leave it so late that i have to run to the toilet!! Just wondered if it was just me??? lol xxx

Christine2

Christine2 Report 13 Jan 2005 12:36

Me too :))

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 13 Jan 2005 12:39

lol yeh it is! so funny though, cos i have to sprint across the office...get some very strange looks! hehe xx

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 12:45

All very well leaving to the last minute, Steedie, I do that myself!!! What about when there is no vacant loos, then watch the strange looks! while you do a merry dance, waiting in turn that's really horrible. LOL I don't wait so long these day just incase I end up PMS. Pat x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 13 Jan 2005 12:56

lol...my mums the same! I made her laugh last night and all of a sudden she had to run! hehe xx

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Jan 2005 13:02

Oh me too Steedie, especially when I get caught up on here. My other half says I should get myself a commode chair, then I wouldn't have to pull myself away from the puter to go to the loo. LOL Christine

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 13 Jan 2005 13:19

haha YUKKY!! lol xxx

Pete

Pete Report 13 Jan 2005 13:22

If its a chore and boring put a better magazine in the small room. I got a magazine rack and a couple of books. Does that mean i enjoy the tranquility too much?? Pete

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 13 Jan 2005 13:22

well i dont know about anyone else...but when i do a wee it doesnt take long enough to read!! lol xx

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 13 Jan 2005 17:10

yes, I'm crossing my legs right now actually ... !!

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 13 Jan 2005 17:11

We must all be mad - I'm sat cross legged too. In fact i'm going right now Jack x

Natalie

Natalie Report 13 Jan 2005 18:07

Reminds me of the time I was pregnant and the baby was using my bladder as a trampoline. I sprinted all the way from the bus stop and dashed into the house, flinging aside my coat and jumper and I legged it up the stairs. Made it to the toilet and quicky unbuckled my maternity dungarees just in time! Relief!.......until I realised I hadn't actually pulled down my knickers! Ooops! Natalie PS: Maternity dungarees can only have been designed by a man!!!!

Pat

Pat Report 13 Jan 2005 20:45

Natalie, Don't be sad about being the last message on here. I don't think we can top that LMHO Pat x

Andy

Andy Report 13 Jan 2005 20:50

Aaaarh! Got to go now!

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 14 Jan 2005 13:54

you should'nt leave it till the last minute it's bad for your health

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 14 Jan 2005 13:55

lol...im actually dying for a wee now!! xx