General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Yeee Haa.....(ooops sorry!!!)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 13:36

l'm now exhausted, the dog thinks l'm mad and l still have more housework todo and walk the dog!!! I've been playing a tape of John Denver's and l've been jiving in the lounge all on my own - we have workmen over the road and l'm praying they could'nt see me through kitchen window, l have to go out and face them in a mo, if they did!!! lol also the airport have just rung to say my b.i.l had arrived and will be here about 3.30, abit earlier than l thought - so l must get a move on. John Denver is still playing very loudly downstairs, l'll have to drag myself out the door - hope l'm not still bopping as l go down the road - lol:o)))))) Just thought l would tell you;o) jude sarf wales

Tallulah

Tallulah Report 13 Jan 2005 13:40

YOU GO GIRL....LOL GOT TO LET OUR HAIR DOWN NOW AND AGAIN AND I LOVE TO DO THAT BY BOPPING ROUND THE LIVING ROOM WITH VOLUME TURNED UP.

Julie

Julie Report 13 Jan 2005 13:41

i'll have a bit of that what's making you so happy jude..... down-loading john denver right now!!! julie.

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 14:07

Way to go Jude - bop away to your hearts content :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 14:07

Bought the tape in a charity shop for 50p the other day, suddenly remembered l had it and off l went. Back from walk now - dog took me!!! Just about to put it on again. Not on anything honest - aprt from 2 glasses of wine last night!! Love music, if you play the right stuff at the right time it gives the right umph or not so to speak!!!! lol jude sarf wales

badger

badger Report 13 Jan 2005 14:13

No wonder your dog is mad Jude,it loves you so much ,you are his role model and now the truth is out ,he is copying you ,so who is the mad one eh eh eh.lol.Fred.ptfg.

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 14:45

Oh darn it Fred - you know now - lol lol Best this way than a mizhog:o)) jude sarf wales

June

June Report 13 Jan 2005 16:40

Jude, Can I have a glass of what you are on. please? Love June xx

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 13 Jan 2005 16:43

Tell you what, Jude; put on Calypso if it's on that album, you can't jive to that one, but I don't care 'cos it's my favourite of his! Give His Madocship a hug from me, Glenys x

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jan 2005 16:47

Can't bop to John Denver - it has to be Little Richard! nell