General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gemini - two faced?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 14 Jan 2005 13:46

Or never know where we are going?

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jan 2005 13:49

Brenda, Just lively, talkative and changeable - usually! CB >|<

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 14 Jan 2005 13:58

Another Gemini. Tony Oz

helenbell

helenbell Report 14 Jan 2005 14:39

My hubbys a gemini 16th june i am an aquarian we are a very good match Love Helenxx

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 14 Jan 2005 14:47

My Eldest is a Gemini.. I certainly wouldnt call him two faced as he doesnt have any problems about telling people what he thinks. He does have two sides to him though... One is his caring, sensitve side and the other is his Arrogant moody side. He has plenty of confidence and a Great sense of humour. My Father in law however is also a Gemini and can be a two faced old goat.. LOL But I love em both anyway. Shaz x

Scrummy

Scrummy Report 14 Jan 2005 15:04

I am Gemini 1/06. I married a Piscean and shouldnt have done it - it didnt work I have a careing side and can be quite ruthless. Sounds awful doesnt it? brenda

Scrummy

Scrummy Report 14 Jan 2005 15:13

Linda, I married 2 Pisceans, and neither worked, so I dont think it is a coincience brenda

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 14 Jan 2005 17:05

I'm a Gemini too. 25/5 Don't think we're two faced, just two sided. Makes us interesting and it keeps everyone on their toes doesn't it! lol Jeanette x

Clare

Clare Report 15 Jan 2005 10:32

i'm a gemini, 10/6 and wouldn't say we are too-faced.straight to the point but very outgoing with it

Christine

Christine Report 15 Jan 2005 10:35

i'm a gemini 20/6 not two faced but two people chris

BABZ...

BABZ... Report 15 Jan 2005 10:37

And ...another Gemini, 28/5

Lynette

Lynette Report 15 Jan 2005 11:23

TWO PEOPLE ONE ADULT ONE YOUNG, ONE SERIOUS ONE CAREFREE TWO FACED NO. 28/5

Lynette

Lynette Report 15 Jan 2005 12:24

Are there any signs we do really not get on with