General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Question of sport just started

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 14 Jan 2005 19:07

That terrible, terrible show is back so those who like it it's on now. I remember someone was asking.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 14 Jan 2005 19:10

Evening Daniel, yes, it's on here, but only for Ally! :)) think that was Donna asking, something to do with...Matt Dawson! :))

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Jan 2005 19:11

Not into sport then Daniel?

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 14 Jan 2005 19:13

I don't like that show either - bores me to death!! Lucia :-)

Daniel

Daniel Report 14 Jan 2005 19:13

Might as well call it the Ally MCoist show. He annoys me so I dislike the show even more because of him.

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 14 Jan 2005 19:14

Agree with the other Christine..........worth watching for the luverly Ally. Christine

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 14 Jan 2005 19:15

Do you watch They think it's all over? I quite enjoy that show. Lucia :-)

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 14 Jan 2005 19:16

How could you Daniel, I've loved him for years and those legs in a pair of shorts.....ahhhhhhhhhhh Christine

Daniel

Daniel Report 14 Jan 2005 19:17

Yeah as even though I don't like sport it's funny. It's not just about sport on there and you don't need any sporting knowledge to enjoy it. Wouldn't go out of my way to watch it though; It isn't THAT good.

Daniel

Daniel Report 14 Jan 2005 19:18

Your right, Ally is a joke.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Jan 2005 19:21

Daniel, do you watch Big Brother and Celebs?

Daniel

Daniel Report 14 Jan 2005 19:27

Do I watch celebs? Well the the legal term is compulsive stalker :-). I don't usually like B.B but I am quite liking this series.