General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BADNESS!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 16 Jan 2005 12:59

last night hubby and i went to the local clubhouse and saw the fantastic badness! they are a tribute of madness ,lol. what a fantastic night.my 2nd elsest son is assistant steward at the clubhouse ,and he bought tickets for both of us and my daughter and her hubby.i wasnt a great fan of madness but these were really good.they hail from yorkshire .has anyone else seen them? if not and you get the chance,then i would recommend you do,lol.susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Jan 2005 13:01

well what can I say Cousin Susie - they are from Yorkshire! lol

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 16 Jan 2005 13:01

hi louise glad you liked them aswell. real foot tapping stuff eh? lol she they had the impression that we talk all poash down here:( i cant think why lol susie

Lily

Lily Report 16 Jan 2005 13:09

I read this as BALDNESS - obviously need my eyes testing! Thought someone had a cure for it!! LOL

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 16 Jan 2005 13:12

oo ek granny do you want me glasses hun,lol susie

Lily

Lily Report 17 Jan 2005 09:46

Just shows how out of touch I am with the latest groups - wasn't there one called 'Madness'?

Lily

Lily Report 17 Jan 2005 09:49

Louise - just read your message. Bit like me copying Mommylonglegs' pseudonym!

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 17 Jan 2005 09:53

Hi Susie Yes they do come from Yorkshire. I've never seen them as Badness yet but they also do a fab caberet act as Showmaddymaddy which I have seen. They don't just do Showaddywaddy songs. They do other stuff like Darts and Racey. And would you believe they even sang Remember you're a Womble! lol. Jeanette x