General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Does anyone know whether Genealogy. c o m and Ance

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 16 Jan 2005 13:09

The same organisation please. They both seeem to have the world Family Tree and advertise the Family Tree Maker programme. I would like to join one but wanted to know whether you actually join both. Many thanks Sandra

Val

Val Report 16 Jan 2005 13:18

Ancestry is better try 2 week trial to see if any good I tried geneology rubbish couldn't find cencus or anything did that as 2 week trial lasted less than a week only good thing had messages from 1998 and my relation on it

Sandra

Sandra Report 16 Jan 2005 13:34

Hi Valerie, Many thanks for that. I will give Ancestry a Try. I am hitting too many brick walls at the moment I seem to be able to go forward and sideways but want to go back in time. Best wishes, Sandra

Val

Val Report 16 Jan 2005 13:58

Remember you only pay for one part if you want like say UK and America extra though they do give you a discount as I have UK and America and one world tree

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 16 Jan 2005 14:01

from one sandra to another sandra lol. i am impressed with ancestry but had trouble loging on so add to favorites and cick on there no probs. but i never logg off just click on the red x

Sandra

Sandra Report 16 Jan 2005 18:09

Thanks all, And thanks Sandra for Tips. Will bear in mind. Happy Hunting all, Sandra

Barbara

Barbara Report 16 Jan 2005 23:46

Hi, Just thought I would add that Ancestry bought out or took over Genealogy . c om last year, so they probably do look similar now. Barbara