General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

any mediums out their

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 17 Jan 2005 20:18

of the psycic kind lmao could do with a reading at moment

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 17 Jan 2005 20:23

yeh remember that, you did the tarot too, that was good you gave me a reading

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 17 Jan 2005 20:29

it was about daughter and her boyfriend, you said shed meet someone whod wisk her off her feet in new year as yet still waiting, though we called a truse with boyfriend till he misbehaves again, hes a bit of a fibber and cant aff spin a yarn. this is his third or fouth chance, lmao still you didnt say how soon into new year louise

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Jan 2005 22:33

if you ever come across a book called..mind magic..by betty shine,please buy it...its a pot of gold... bryan.

Tracey

Tracey Report 17 Jan 2005 22:46

Maybe contacting a medium would have more effect than searching through these boards tonight. SO SLOW!!! Could be an alternative way to get the family tree straight and breaking through some very thick brick walls!

nanny Bunchkin

nanny Bunchkin Report 18 Jan 2005 01:12

ive been with a medium tonight.my sister does psychic readings and i write it all down for people.shes 101% accurate from what people say,has a good reputation. Debs.x

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 18 Jan 2005 18:23

would love to have a chat with one i visit a spiritualist church and thats the best place to find a recommended medium , however the one in our area whose real good is busy and not well herself

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 18 Jan 2005 20:23

just bin on the web site very good , will have to visit more and maybe theyll do readings over puter