General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fa*t species....(not for the feint hearted)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 18 Jan 2005 14:12

but really funny....hehe

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 18 Jan 2005 14:12

Fart species BEER FARTS After consuming large amounts of beer, your body turns into a still, and the fermentation process continues. ARROGANT FART "My farts don't stink", or "Girls don't fart". BRAIN FART You need to fart, but you suffer from a mental block. ARTSY FART A true work of art. Major points from the judges for smell, color, texture, and longevity. DONKEY FART Comes from an ass and honks. ASSAULT FART Louder than bombs, with flames shooting out your botty. GHOST FART The ones you lay in your sleep that don't make a sound and don't smell. HOME ALONE FART The loud, smelly ones you lay in the comfort of your own home. NOT ME FART Releasing the hounds in public, and blaming it on someone else. JAIL FART Stuck inside you all day, then makes its escape as soon as you get home from work. OLD FART Very ripe and pungent, comes without warning, and makes your hemorrhoids flap. SHOE FART You bend over to tie your shoe laces and Oops! TANK FART Your farts can also be used as gas. TIRE FART A real blow-out. U.F.O. FART When someone else releases a NOT ME FART.

Lindy

Lindy Report 18 Jan 2005 14:15

PMSL ;-))

Pat

Pat Report 18 Jan 2005 14:52

I don't know I'm getting a bit worried about Elaine? Elaine are you trying to tell us something? do you have a problem? Don't beat about the bush just come right out and say it girl, we'll listen to you. Better off getting it out, they say a problem shared is a problem halved don't they? So go on share it!!! LOL. Pat x

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 18 Jan 2005 15:50

Who ME?? I havent a problem Not at all Toot !........Parp! E x :o))

Andy

Andy Report 18 Jan 2005 17:56

What, no Follow Through? Ooops got to go!

Clare

Clare Report 18 Jan 2005 18:07

i'm suffering from the DONKEY farts at the momment!!

Pat

Pat Report 18 Jan 2005 18:20

Ah don't worry Clare, obviously its not as bad as Elaine's problem LOL. Pat x

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 18 Jan 2005 18:37

Arthur I shall frequent Tescos as its got more class than sainsburys (and clubcard points lol) I will leave my bottom noises for when I see you. (store them all up) Maybe I shall toot in co-op down the road, might get that bloke working faster at the checkout rotflmao ! Elaine x