General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I have Been away for awhile

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Natalie

Natalie Report 18 Jan 2005 15:45

Hi Everyone, I have not been on this site for ages, there was alot of unhappy people on here when I last looked on. I see that there is alot of new names aswell Just saying hello to everyone Hope someone can help with my other thread natalie

Lindy

Lindy Report 18 Jan 2005 15:46

Hiya Nat, Glad to have you back! ;-)))

Natalie

Natalie Report 18 Jan 2005 15:47

Hi Lindy, How's things with you. Nat

Natalie

Natalie Report 18 Jan 2005 15:47

Hi Steve Up North How is it going Nat

**Linda

**Linda Report 18 Jan 2005 16:14

Hi Natalie Welcome Back dont think we have ever met but nice to meet you Linda

Natalie

Natalie Report 18 Jan 2005 16:15

Hi Linda, No i don't think we have. Nice to meet you too Natalie

June

June Report 18 Jan 2005 16:15

Hi Natalie, I hope everything is OK June xx

Natalie

Natalie Report 18 Jan 2005 16:17

Hi June, Yes everything i sbrill just 8months now till my wedding And my Sister is having a baby so another name to add in August aswell natalie

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Jan 2005 16:23

Natalie ! Welcome back. You're right, there was a very unpleasant spell at the end of last year, but, apart from one or two minor disagreements (which you'll ALWAYS have when you have this many people together in one place), it's been much nicer since. Nice to see you putting your toe back in the water so to speak Paul

Natalie

Natalie Report 18 Jan 2005 16:24

Hi Paul, How are things with you now? Natalie

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Jan 2005 16:26

oh you know how it is, some days are good some days aren't, same as everyone else really. Works very busy at the moment, so I'm not on here quite as much as I used to me, but I normally try and check in at least once a day, even if it's only briefly.

Andy

Andy Report 18 Jan 2005 16:28

welcome back

Natalie

Natalie Report 18 Jan 2005 16:28

Hi Paul, Things are abit slow here at the moment waiting for the race season to start. Got a busy year ahead of me, With my sister going to have a baby in August and then in September I am getting married. Nat

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 18 Jan 2005 17:24

Hello Natalie I was thinking of you only the other day. Glad you are back. Len

Natalie

Natalie Report 18 Jan 2005 17:25

Hi Len, How are you doing? Hope it was nice thoughts you had of be the other day lol nat

Natalie

Natalie Report 19 Jan 2005 09:02

:)

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 20 Jan 2005 23:18

Of course it was nice thoughts, Natalie. To the best of my knowledge you are not a politician. Len