General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

3 Mobile

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 19 Jan 2005 12:28

I am about to stamp on my mobile! Its on the 3 network and its rubbish! does anyone else have a 3 mopbile and does it play up for you? Its like...i was on the phone to Bec the other night and it cut off, its constantly doing it, then i will get messages and it wont let me read them! GRRRRR xx

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 19 Jan 2005 12:29

Both my sons have a 3 mobile, and they have never had any problems with it babe... Is the network fully available in your area??

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 19 Jan 2005 12:33

steedie my son was on 3 mobile and he says NEVER AGAIN!!! not only did he have big problems with the network but they messed him about with his bills aswell they kept telling him he hadnt paid ,when he had the stamped reciept to prove he had susie

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 19 Jan 2005 12:43

yeh i get full signal but it just constantly cuts out! i dont know about the bills...my ex has been paying them for me at the mo cos my bill still goes to his address xxx

Josette

Josette Report 19 Jan 2005 13:34

I'm on 3 steph haven't had any problems so far (touch wood) lol Jo xx

Juliana

Juliana Report 19 Jan 2005 14:05

i have just cancelled my 3 phone contract cos I think they're terrible! I could never get a reception with them and whenever I tried calling customer services I would always be put on hold for hours at a time!!