General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I can just picture all your naughty faces.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 19 Jan 2005 15:33

I have only switched on p.c.and come in halfway through,the changing colours. I would just like to say,what a laugh you have all given me. First the excitement of it all,then those that couldnt,then when it all went wrong,I could imagine a group of naughty school children,hoping not to be found out,and then who could they blame,now trying to get everything back to normal,before they mess up completely. Apart from 1 or 2 little rebels. Loved every minute of it. Makes me feel at school again. Whats next? I want to play next time. trish xxxx

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 19 Jan 2005 15:37

well you could always think of some thing you never know what might set it off again

Natalie

Natalie Report 19 Jan 2005 15:40

It has been very funny, be I suppose being one of the rebels lol Nat

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 19 Jan 2005 15:43

I used to be a little rebel,in a nice way of course, that was many many years ago. Might just pluck up the courage again,hehe, who knows. trish

Natalie

Natalie Report 19 Jan 2005 15:50

I must admit it was funny being a rebel Nat

Susan

Susan Report 19 Jan 2005 15:55

Ive been popping in and out of threads all day seeing what youve been up to. I havent laughed so much in ages. Sooooo very funny to see you all change colour then mess up the site and all start panicking!!!! Still laughing now!! Sue X