General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Frustrated!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 19 Jan 2005 17:10

I'm in the library, and there's this man next to me looking up on the 1901 census, good God he's so slow! I'd be able to find them in minutes.... I'm itching to help!!

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 19 Jan 2005 17:13

LOL. I think I need help for my problem! I already gave him tips on how to search on the 1901 site (like don't put in middle names). I offered to look up the images for free for him, but not sure if he understood. He's writing down stuff.... I'm so nosy! I want to know what he has found!

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 19 Jan 2005 17:15

If hes goodlooking ask him if he wants any help,if hes ugly,leave him alone, but then on the other hand,he might be glad of some help. hehe, regards trish

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 19 Jan 2005 17:16

He's ugly and about 80, so not my cup of tea!!

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 19 Jan 2005 17:17

Perhaps hes deaf,and didnt hear you properly. trish hehe.

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 19 Jan 2005 17:28

Have tried to help, but couldn't find the person. I think he likes to search on his own and take all the fun for himself! Wow, Linda! Back to the 1740s! That's excellent. Hope you can carry that on. Chloe