General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

do you have any pets?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 20 Jan 2005 14:20

just got 2 new rabbits today! i also have; 8 other rabbits, the whole cast of friends in my fish tank and lots of hens! just love them all to bits!

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 14:22

I have a dog and a Parrot Nat

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 20 Jan 2005 14:22

what are they called? id love a parrot does it talk?

Red

Red Report 20 Jan 2005 14:25

I have a dog, a cat and two hamsters. My cats at the vets today, getting spayed, picking her up at 4pm.

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 14:25

Hi Alison, Dog is called Geordie, and the Parrot is Pedro and just he talks drives us nuts sometimes, when he does the phone and we are upstairs and not sure whether it is him or the actual phone lol nat

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 20 Jan 2005 14:27

they all sound like great fun!

Kym

Kym Report 20 Jan 2005 14:27

We have a dog "Spoon" and a cat "Harry".... Kym

BrianW

BrianW Report 20 Jan 2005 14:29

Two black Labradors, Trader 6, Shadow 4. Both nuts.

Andy

Andy Report 20 Jan 2005 14:31

Two springer spaniels - Hazel (14yrs), Robbie (7yrs)

Kerry

Kerry Report 20 Jan 2005 14:32

We have a kitten who is 8wks old called Tigger. Chris got him for me as an anniversary present.

Red

Red Report 20 Jan 2005 19:15

Hi again, My cats back from the vets, the poor thing has got one of those lampshade things on, to stop it licking,keeps bumping into things. she is not amused.