General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hi everybody.......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:04

sorry i've been away for so long.had to renew my membership.how are you allxxxxx(:

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 20 Jan 2005 15:06

Hi Lisa,nice to have you back-It hasn't changed much and I don't think you have missed anything-Rose

Deanna

Deanna Report 20 Jan 2005 15:07

Hi ! Deanna X

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:07

feeling great and glad to be back on here with you guys.have missed you allxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:08

hi deanna how are you?xxxx(:

Bec

Bec Report 20 Jan 2005 15:08

Hello Lisa - good to see you again honey! love becx

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:10

hi becs how are you.saw stephs got a date.oh what it is to be young again.xxxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 15:19

welcome back lisa,we've missed you! bryan.

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:20

hi bryan have missed you all too.so frustrating not being able to reply for days.only been able to read threads as i was renewing membership by cheque.will only be on here for another 10 mins but will chat later tomorrow.love and hugsxxxx(:

Bec

Bec Report 20 Jan 2005 15:22

I'm good thanks Lisa Going family researching tomorrow!! :-)

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:25

hope all goes well becs.love and hugsxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 20 Jan 2005 15:25

oi oi! missed you hun xxxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:26

missed you too steph.didn't think that i wopuld stay away for long.want to know about this hot date your going on tomorrow.xxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 20 Jan 2005 15:27

hehe...im actually meeting him at the station tonight too...lookin rough again tho! lol xxxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:28

get your glad rags on and enjoy it babe xxxxx(: