General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Volunteer to takes some pics for me!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bryan

Bryan Report 20 Jan 2005 18:40

I wonder if anyone who live in Isle of Bute able to some photos for me, some addresses that my ancestors were lived. addresses are: (all in Rothesay) 6 Millhouse Rd; 12a Mill St; 68,79,81 &119 High St; 28 St Brides Rd; 20 Ladaide St; 4 King St and last, 41 Watergate. I would grateful for anyone who are offer the voluntary. Thanks in advance!! Bryan

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 19:06

Glasgow & West Of Scotland Family History Society Argyll, Bute, Ayrshire, Dunbartonshire, Lanarkshire, Renfrewshire, & Stirlingshire http://www*gwsfhs*org*uk/

Ronnie

Ronnie Report 20 Jan 2005 19:40

i would bryan but sorry its to far for me to go i live in kent and my lens on camera not that good lol but i have taken some of my area for someone in new zeland and e mailed them

Bryan

Bryan Report 21 Jan 2005 08:16

Sheila: Thanks I will look up this website later today. Ronnie: So am I, old, cheap, not powerful len enough to reach the Bute from where I live. :-( I will do that in my local if anyone need some. Bryan

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 21 Jan 2005 09:00

Hi Bryan, there is a member of GR who comes on the boards occasionally who lives on Bute. I'll email her and tell her about your request. Christine